In 1970, Arthur Ashe, first Black male to win Wimbledon, is denied entry to South African Open due to Ashe’s sentiments on S.Africa’s racial policies.
- Lil Wayne Not Releasing 'Carter V', "Wants Off" Cash Money, Calls Himself A "Prisoner"
- Lil Wayne's Manager Downplays Rapper's Twitter Rant Against Cash Money: "We Stayin' Where We At" [VIDEO]
- Beyonce & Jay Z Meet the Royal Family in Brooklyn [PHOTOS]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards [NOMINATIONS]
- Rihanna Launches Fragrance at Macy’s Lenox Square Mall [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!