In 1970, Arthur Ashe, first Black male to win Wimbledon, is denied entry to South African Open due to Ashe’s sentiments on S.Africa’s racial policies.
- Lil Boosie Speaks at Press Conference! [FULL VIDEO]
- Rihanna Turns Heads at Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- FREE At Last: Lil Boosie Released From Prison!
- Hot 107.9 Presents Birthday Bash 19 [SAVE THE DATE!]
- Rick Ross Explains How His Beef with Young Jeezy Got Squashed [EXCLUSIVE]
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]