In 1970, Arthur Ashe, first Black male to win Wimbledon, is denied entry to South African Open due to Ashe’s sentiments on S.Africa’s racial policies.
- Hot 107.9 Presents Birthday Bash 19 [SAVE THE DATE!]
- Trick Daddy Arrested for Cocaine Possession [VIDEO]
- Planes & Chains: Chris Brown Escorted to Washington, D.C. By US Marshals
- Video Vixen Reveals That She Was Born A Man [VIDEO]
- Lil Boosie Discusses Life After Prison: "I'm A Hot Topic" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Turns Heads in Paris [PHOTOS]