Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- President Obama on Mandela’s Passing: "He No Longer Belongs to Us, He Belongs to the Ages" [VIDEO]
- Radio One Pays Tribute To Nelson Mandela [VIDEO]
- Kanye West on Rickey Smiley: "I Ain't Going Crazy, I'm Just Dreaming Out Loud" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Gucci Mane Faces Federal Gun Charges, Could Spend More Than 20 Years in Prison
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]