Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- Lil Boosie Spits Freestyle on Ride Home from Jail & Drops New Song "Same Game" [VIDEO]
- Rihanna Turns Heads at Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- FREE At Last: Lil Boosie Released From Prison!
- Hot 107.9 Presents Birthday Bash 19 [SAVE THE DATE!]
- Rick Ross Explains How His Beef with Young Jeezy Got Squashed [EXCLUSIVE]
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]