(Atlanta, GA, April 2012) The Atlanta metropolitan area chapters of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. will host “Proud Fathers Rally II” at the Georgia State Capitol, June 16, 2012. From 10:00am to 1:00pm, the men of Omega will host fathers and their children at the golden dome to celebrate Fatherhood. The Rally supports President Obama’s Fatherhood and Mentoring Initiative which petitions and challenges fathers to take a more active role as leader of the family. The event will have congressional leaders, state agencies and fatherhood advocacy groups in attendance encouraging men to step up their roles as responsible fathers. The Department of Health and Human Services Division of Child Support will introduce a Non-custodial parent jobs transitional program that will assist fathers with finding jobs. Volunteer legal assistance, employment recruiting, DNA Testing and male health care screening will be also be available. The Rally will provide expert networking opportunities that will aid fathers in handling the challenges of being productive fathers. Come learn about the laws and programs available to aid non-custodial parents. Fathers bring your children and celebrate Fatherhood.
- Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!
- Jennifer Hudson: ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’ [VIDEO]
- Rick Ross Rocks Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Birthday Bash 19 Block Party [PHOTOS]
- DJ Drama Brings Out Wiz Khalifa & Jeezy at Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS]
- B.o.B. at Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS & VIDEO]