Jalen Rose has been sentenced to 20 days in jail after being arrested for drunk driving in Oakland County, reports Wchbnewsdetroit.com! The former NBA star was arrested on March 11, after a breathalyzer test revealed his blood alcohol level to be 0.12. Jalen plead guilty to the charges and is scheduled to report to Oakland County Jail on August 2nd!
- Lil Wayne Not Releasing 'Carter V', "Wants Off" Cash Money, Calls Himself A "Prisoner"
- Lil Wayne's Manager Downplays Rapper's Twitter Rant Against Cash Money: "We Stayin' Where We At" [VIDEO]
- Beyonce & Jay Z Meet the Royal Family in Brooklyn [PHOTOS]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards [NOMINATIONS]
- Rihanna Launches Fragrance at Macy’s Lenox Square Mall [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!