This year Wu-Tang mash-ups seem to be all the rage. Earlier this year there was Shaolin Jazz: The 37th Chamber, an ethereal remix of Wu classics using samples of Jazz greats like Pharoh Sanders. Next we had Wugazi, an unlikely pairing between the Wu and punk rock group Fugazi. Now we have “Black Gold,” a paring between The Clan and late rock legend Jimi Hendrix, courtesy of producer Tom Caruana.
- Lil Wayne Not Releasing 'Carter V', "Wants Off" Cash Money, Calls Himself A "Prisoner"
- Lil Wayne's Manager Downplays Rapper's Twitter Rant Against Cash Money: "We Stayin' Where We At" [VIDEO]
- Beyonce & Jay Z Meet the Royal Family in Brooklyn [PHOTOS]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards [NOMINATIONS]
- Rihanna Launches Fragrance at Macy’s Lenox Square Mall [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!