This year Wu-Tang mash-ups seem to be all the rage. Earlier this year there was Shaolin Jazz: The 37th Chamber, an ethereal remix of Wu classics using samples of Jazz greats like Pharoh Sanders. Next we had Wugazi, an unlikely pairing between the Wu and punk rock group Fugazi. Now we have “Black Gold,” a paring between The Clan and late rock legend Jimi Hendrix, courtesy of producer Tom Caruana.
- Rihanna Dressed as a Ninja Turtle for Halloween [PHOTOS]
- T.I. Performs to Sold Out Crowd at Atlanta Hawks Opening Night [PHOTOS]
- Is Beyonce’s New Half Sister Trying To Follow In Her Footsteps? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Rihanna Launches Fragrance at Macy’s Lenox Square Mall [PHOTOS]
- Lil Wayne Celebrates Birthday with Christina Milian [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!