This year Wu-Tang mash-ups seem to be all the rage. Earlier this year there was Shaolin Jazz: The 37th Chamber, an ethereal remix of Wu classics using samples of Jazz greats like Pharoh Sanders. Next we had Wugazi, an unlikely pairing between the Wu and punk rock group Fugazi. Now we have “Black Gold,” a paring between The Clan and late rock legend Jimi Hendrix, courtesy of producer Tom Caruana.
- OutKast Triumphs in Atlanta Homecoming [PHOTOS]
- Lil Wayne Celebrates Birthday with Christina Milian [PHOTOS]
- Hawks Name Dominique Wilkins Special Advisor; Magic Says Danny Ferry Deserves Second Chance
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!
- Celebrity Jailbirds
- Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS]