It’s not a surprise that the First Lady was seen earlier this year shopping at Target because she like us, appreciates a good bargain and makes no secret of her love of stretching her dollars.
Even though Michelle Obama is blessed to have access to just about anything including designer outfits galore by default of being married to the most powerful man in the free world or access to uber-expensive knick knacks, she prefers to spend her clothing budget on mid-priced brands like J Crew and keeps it real by shopping in big box retailers (albeit in disguise).Gotta love her.
Christmas – the most anticipated holiday of the year is rearing it’s head once again in exactly 39 days and one question lingers… how does one embrace a holiday that comes with the expectation of multiple gift exchanges with family, friends and maybe even your boss if you’re bucking for a good raise come review time when your money’s short? The answer is you’ve got faith in your ability to turn $5 into $100 (otherwise known as creative financing) to buy some of the special people in your life a few of these cool gifts that cost less than $20.
Just check these out…
There’s not much to say about Duri’s Gift Set – Summer Romance ($15, duricosmetics.com) – just buy it because of the ultra-cute packaging and whoever you give it to will fall in love at first sight. So So cute.
Maybe gift someone the new limited-edition Alba Botanica Natural Shower Gel & Body Lotion Gift Set, Cranberry Mimosa ($9.95 each). This is the perfect gift to cure the winter blues. This set includes a fragrant Body Wash and a rich, moisturizing Body Lotion to soothe dry skin during the cold, dry winter season. These limited edition gift sets are available nationwide through the end November at Whole Foods Markets, CVS, Target, Walmart and natural food stores as well as at www.AlbaBotanica.com so hurry!
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Budget-Friendly Christmas Gifts Under $20!
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.