With superstars like Rihanna and Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith joining in on the reality show gravy train, it’s official–reality tv shows are the new black. If celebrities are getting more into the idea of being a part of the reality show inner circle, I’d officially like to make some star-studded show requests for our viewing pleasures.
Let’s be real, we watch everything this man does like hawks! He’s one of the most intriguing artists of our time. Getting to watch Kanye have Twitter rants, talk about his own genius and put together albums and clothing lines on a weekly basis is top notch entertainment!
Lil’ Wayne’s Baby’s Mommas
Most of the reality shows that call the cast members “wives” are forgetting one very important thing–most of them aren’t even married. So here’s a show idea–Real Baby Mommas of Weezy. You know you’d be glued to the screen, especially to see more of how they get along, how Wayne interacts with his kids and why the world these women are in a Lil’ Wayne cult.
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
Celebrity couples like Alicia and Swizz are obsession-worthy. Watching these two lovebirds live their extravagant lives, love one another and raise their son would be one of those rare positive reality shows and definitely something we could use as viewers.
Ciara’s career is constantly under criticism. Having her life spilled out on screen for us to see her rise to the top would be endearing and may even gain her the respect she deserves.
Some people have the ability to capture our attention in any and every little thing that they do. Solange is one of those people. From her jet-setting adventures to her eclectic style and her ever-blossoming career, Solange’s non-stop reality show would be a certified hit.
Who would you love to see living their lives out in front of the camera?
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading 5 Celebrity Reality Shows We Wish Existed
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.