Baby mommas have become and epidemic. Women seem to be settling for bearing a man’s children rather than bearing a ring on their finger.
Ne-Yo’s latest strip club stunt with his baby momma in tow lead me to question the level of respect men have for the mothers of their children and why they never seem to commit. Here’s three signs you may always be a baby’s momma and never a wife.
Many men love the allure of naked women booty clapping for dollar bills with no strings attached. Strip clubs are an escape for most men–a fantasy if you will. Strip clubs should not be date night options. If your baby’s father respects you as the mother of his children, he’d never bring you to as strip club to watch him waste his hard-earned money, which could be going to towards the kids.
2. In Your Face
If the father of your children gallivants around town with his so called protege that he has no qualms with expressing his affections towards her, then chances are you’re pretty much set in baby momma concrete.
3. (More Than) One Woman Man
Lil’ Wayne’s redefined the term “baby momma.” He seems to be collecting them like baseball cards. When you look around and you’re among a group of women who share one baby’s father, you just might find yourself living out a stereotype.
What are other tell-tale signs of women staying stagnant in baby momma land?
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading 3 Signs You’ll Always Be A Baby’s Momma And Never A Wife
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.