Seems that Lil Wayne and Baby are snatching up new artists, getting ready to saturate the industry even more with a full roster. Mind you they already have Nicki Minaj, Drake, Bow Wow, and Tyga. They recently Busta Rhymes, Mystikal and now the newest edition Christina Milian. Sources say that Lil Wayne confirmed Milian by making an announcement during Grammy weekend. (Hmmmmmm, I wonder what her baby daddy, The Dream-songwriter/producer, has to say about it).
Lil Wayne made the informal announcement this weekend while at YMCMB’s pre-Grammy party at Paramount Studios in Hollywood.
“I got the beautiful Ms. Christina Milian with me tonight. Ya’ll make some noise for Ms. Christina Milian. Young Money Christina Milian!”
Christina Milian confirmed the new deal via Twitter with the statement:
“The answer is….Yes. Let’s Get To Work! I Heart You Guys.. It’s Now or Never. :*”
Her first YMCMB release dropped this morning. Titled “Mr. Valentine,” and it shows Christina giving some latin flavor while singing seductive over a pop beat. ‘I can’t wait to unwrap it. I like it like it like it..‘ Via NecoleBitchie.com
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Christina Milian added to Young Money’s Roster
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.