Earlier reports stated that former husband Bobby Brown was unwanted at Whitney’s funeral. However Bobby said that was false and did arrive to the funeral as planned. However Bobby misunderstood or flat out did not care about how many invites he had.
Just 20 minutes after Bobby arrived you can see him depart with his nine person entourage after getting into an argument with family members at the funeral. Bobby walked up and touched the casket then walked to the back of the church. Allegedly he had a seat up near his daughter but the rest of his entourage would have to make other arrangements. Along Bobby’s side was also his son Landon and other friends and family members. Reports are saying the family did not want Brown to even attend the funeral siting he was one of the main reasons Whitney had her untimely passing. However after Rev. Al Sharpton stepped in and tried to calm the situation down Bobby was frustrated and departed the church (as seen in video below caught by TMZ). And before stepping back in the church Rev. Al tweeted “spoke with Bobby Brown, trying to calm him down and not distract from the services. Today is a day about Whitney!” 1.1024958#ixzz1mlX3Pj2y
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Bobby Brown Leaves Funeral After 20 Minutes Over Seating Dispute
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.