Nick Cannon‘s recent health troubles have been the result of an autoimmune disease. Cannon has revealed that he suffers from a lupus-like condition that directly led to his kidney failure and contributed to the blood clots in his lungs recently. He explains, “The blood clot thing was probably the scariest because…I’ve known people who have passed away from that. [The kidney failure was caused by an] autoimmune disease that [doctors] found in my system,” he continued. “They kind of say [my] autoimmune [disease] is – like a lupus type of thing, but no one else in my family has it…it’s a lot of stuff, but it’s all in order now.”
- Kris Kross Rapper Chris Kelly Dead at 34 [VIDEO]
- Future & Ciara Clear Up Fan Drama & More [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Another Seizure!
- NBA Player & Former Hawk Jason Collins Makes History, Reveals He's Gay
- Trinidad Jame$ Talks "Females Welcomed" Remix Ft. Juicy J [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ray J Ft. Bobby Brackins & Kim Kardashian Look-a-Like - "I Hit It First" [MUSIC VIDEO]