Trina Braxton recently sat down with 365voice.com to discuss the fate of “Braxton Family Values” and the status of her marriage with (cheating) husband, Gabe. Do you think that Reality Shows ruin relationships? Here are a few excerpts from the interview:
We all got to watch your relationship with Gabe play out and I’m sure a lot of people were able to relate to your situation. As of right now what is the status of your relationship?
Trina: “You know a lot of people it seems like has gone through the same situation or they’ve been through something very similar in their relationship and their just kind of like what do you do? How do you do this? And what do you think I should do? The first thing I say is I don’t know because you never know what you’ll do unless you go through something yourself. I have learned to keep my mouth shut with that. As far as the status of Gabe and I, I have filed for divorce however we are being very adult about it. We are talking, we are still raising the children together and we are still praying about his sex addiction therapy that he’s going to a counselor for as well. We’re doing a lot of praying and a lot of keeping outside influences away from our decision making. I think that’s one of the biggest mistakes we’ve made through the seasons of Braxton Family Values.”
On the reunion show Toni kind of hinted that she wasn’t coming back next season is that the case?
Trina: “You know I can’t speak for Toni however I will say that Toni was already established as a superstar. Toni has been a 20 year veteran and being a songstress. She’s already done the television thing, she’s already done the movie thing and Toni has always been very aloof when it comes to talking about her personal business. If you notice when you watch Braxton Family Values she doesn’t talk much about her family as far as her husband or her wasbund and her children are concerned. Toni is just very old school when it comes to airing out your personal laundry on television. And you can’t fault her for it, it’s for some people and it’s not for others. I think she’d rather just go ahead and be Toni the songstress as opposed to Toni the reality TV star.”
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Do Reality Shows Ruin Relationships? Trina Braxton Files For Divorce
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.