Just in time for Mother’s Day, TIME Magazine released its latest issue featuring a breastfeeding mother and “child.” The cover story was meant address the issue of “attachment parenting” but some folks think its a bit too much. Personally, I think it was a bold move especially since the woman’s breast is “partially” exposed. However, I do understand that there are lots of parents that struggle with “attachment” issues. What do you think?
- Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS]
- See The Latest Exclusive Videos In Entertainment News!
- Jennifer Hudson: ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’ [VIDEO]
- Rick Ross Rocks Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Birthday Bash 19 Block Party [PHOTOS]
- DJ Drama Brings Out Wiz Khalifa & Jeezy at Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS]
- B.o.B. at Birthday Bash 19 [PHOTOS & VIDEO]