Last Night, Oprah’s OWN network premiered life coach Iyanla Vanzant’s new show ‘Fix My Life,’ and it featured Iyanla assisting her guests with weeding through some of the inner issues they may have within themselves which is causing turmoil in their lives. The premiere episode, featured none-other-than ‘Basketball Wives’ star Evelyn Lozada, who filmed a portion of the show before her marriage to NFL star Chad Johnson turned to shambles. Oprah revealed that people may ‘love to hate’ Evelyn but they will learn to like her after watching the episode. So far, the show looks as though it’s going to be a breakthrough for Evelyn. We all know by watching ‘Basketball Wives’ that she definitely needed one. Before this, she was hopping on tables, throwing bottles and trying to smack up folks who even looked at her. What are your feelings about this new show? Do you think this will really help Evelyn? Part Two premieres on September 22nd at 10pm ET on OWN.
- Chief Keef Arrested in Atlanta [PHOTO]
- T.I. Ft. Lil Wayne – "Wit Me" [MUSIC VIDEO]
- Gucci Mane Disses T.I., Young Jeezy & Yo Gotti - "Birds of A Feather (All of My N*ggas)" [AUDIO]
- President Obama Delivers 2013 Morehouse College Commencement Speech [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Drake Joins the Cast of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" [PHOTOS]
- Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Others Attend Funeral for Kris Kross Rapper Chris “Mac Daddy” Kelly [PHOTOS]