Nene Leakes is leaving the Real Housewives of Atlanta really soon. The reason why? She says that she can not stay in reality television forever because she loves acting and want to pursue it full time or get her own talk show.
I can see her being talk show host. She’s the only one that have turned this reality and made a REAL profit out of it. She’s taking it to another level, acting, etc. I can appreciate what she’s doing with her career. Some of the other reality characters may want to take a few notes from Mrs. NeNe Leakes….GET IT GIRL!!!!
Peep the excerts from Madame Noire:
On if she plans to leave RHOA
At some point I do. I love the acting world. So at some point. . . I can’t continue to be a Housewife. At some point, I have to back out.
On whether being a ‘Housewives’ star makes her miss out on acting gigs
Probably. I don’t know that for sure. Just the thought of me being a “Housewife,” they would probably say “Hmmm. We may not want to use her.” Just the whole persona of being a Housewife. The cattiness and the bitchiness and the fighting. People see you as that is who you are.
On whether she would love to do an All-star Housewives edition and who’d she liked to have on the show with her
I would probably do me, Bethenny, I like Jill Zarin even though she’s not there. I think she is everything of New York City. Her accent and everything is just great. I would probably grab Gretchen [Rossi] from “Orange County,” Teresa from “New Jersey,” and we could work it out.
On wanting a talk show and what would be discussed on the show
I would keep it real for the whole hour! Whatever the topic is, I feel I could talk about anything. Politics, men, money, shoes . . . anything. I wouldn’t want to do a ‘Maury Povich’ show. Baby daddy! Who’s your daddy? Who’s your mama? I wouldn’t want to do that kind of show.
It’s just a matter of time. I am here now, because I am supposed to be here. And I guess when it is my time to cross over there, I will be over there. I am not religious, but I am spiritual, honey. My day is coming!
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading NeNe Leakes Leaving RHOA?
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.