Season 5 of Real Housewives of Atlanta kicks off on November 5th. Although Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield are no longer on the show, Bravo has found 2 comparable replacement, one of which who is NOT from Atlanta.
Export Kenya Moore, a model from Detroit whose ties to Atlanta are weak. It sounded like Bravo canvassed half of Atlanta and tested out dozens of women. In the end had to go outside the city for one of the cast members. She better be good!
The other one is Porsha Williams Stewart, yet another lady married to an NFL player, the third one of the show.
Bravo also reveals a little bit of what viewers can expect this season:
New ventures, sizzling romance, a whole lotta donkey booty, and two new Housewives arrive to turn up the heat in Hotlanta. Season 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta follows NeNe as she embarks on a new adventure as a rising star in Hollywood. In the love department, NeNe flirts with the idea of rekindling a romance with her ex, Gregg, meanwhile, new love is in the air for Kandi who has recently found herself a man. Focused on their expanding businesses, Cynthia dabbles into the world of pageants and Phaedra decides to create a fitness video all about achieving that signature “donkey booty.” Our recently married Housewife Kim is also busy expanding her family, but manages to make it out for the ladies’ events — even ones where NeNe is the guest of honor. Will these two ever make up or will she further distance herself from the group in favor of her family and man? New Housewives Kenya and Porsha also join the mix and waste very little time stirring things up among this group of southern ladies.
The series delves into the lives of six sassy women from Atlanta’s social elite. Juggling families, careers, and jam-packed social calendars, the Real Housewives live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they’re not just “housewives,” but entrepreneurs, doting mothers, and feisty southern women.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Meet The New Real Housewives Of Atlanta (Season 5) [PHOTO]
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.