An Ohio woman, Anna Angel, was working her shift at Burger King when a fire broke out in her home. Inside her house her 5 young children and her boyfriend were trapped and the fire eventually took the lives of them all.
According to TMZ, Game Instagram’d about the tragedy saying,
“I can deal with a lot of things but people losing their children is something that kills me every time.”
The Game, who recently pledged to donate $1 million dollars to people in need as part of his Robin Hood project says,
“I was on the phone with Drake when I read about the woman’s loss and we each agreed to donate $10,000 to help Anna cover the burial costs.”
Drake also discussed the tragedy in Ohio saying,
“What [The Game] is doing will never be forgotten. Honored to be able to help people along side my brother.”
In addition to the $20,000 the rappers are donating, the producers of Game’s TV show, “Marrying the Game” also chipped in an additional $2,500.
Game just helped pay for the burial of a beautiufl little six-year-old girl named Tiana Ricks. Her funeral was to have taken place over the passed weekend. This seems to be a cause he is going to be supporting. And we can not think of a salute big enough to send him for it.
They Reminisce Over You: Rappers Gone Too Soon
1. Eazy-E (September 7, 1963 – March 26, 1995)1 of 7
2. Heavy D (May 24, 1967 – November 8, 2011)2 of 7
3. Jam Master Jay (January 21, 1965 – October 30, 2002)3 of 7
4. Left Eye (May 27, 1971 – April 25, 2002)4 of 7
5. Nate Dogg (August 19, 1969 – March 15, 2011)5 of 7
6. Ol’ Dirty Bastard (November 15, 1968 – November 13, 2004)6 of 7
7. Mac Daddy of Kriss Kross (August 11, 1978–May 1, 2013)7 of 7
Black NC Man Gets Shot Dead Trying To Get Help From Police After Car Accident [VIDEO]