Social media has taken over the world. This is a fact. Technically, there’s no reason to even leave your house or trailer to interact with other so-called human beings anymore. It wasn’t like that 10 years ago. It’s so bad now that people no longer communicate face-to-face and that makes perfect sense. It’s much easier to rest on your hind quarters and pound away at a keyboard than it is to walk out to your car, waste gas, and go sit in someone’s smelly house.
Perhaps the most dastardly of all social sites is Facebook. Not only does it cause addiction with its hypnotic array of games, but it seems to control people’s minds as well as their actions. Before you know it, it has made you it’s puppet. And if not you, then surely someone you know. For the love of God, save yourself before it’s too late.
With that being said, it may be time to delete your account and go back to the old school way of communicating — conversation. Why? Well here are 6 possible reasons…
Your Ex-Lovers Are Probably Stalking You
Your old flames accept your friend requests for 3 reasons: to see how your life turned out without them, to laugh at your problems, and to keep tabs on your struggles.
Blocking or unfriending an ex-love interest may not be enough because a true Facebook stalker has already made your friends their friends and of course you don’t check your privacy settings as frequently as you should. At this point, it may be time to take your tales of defeat and episodes of actuality to Google+ because surely the ratchets you loved and left aren’t “hanging out” over there. (See what I did there?)
For those of you with baby mommas on Facebook, be especially careful what you say and do because not only is she looking for loopholes in your life, but she’s patiently waiting for ammunition, too. Post too many pictures of weed and she may notify child services, even if you’re just sharing a picture from your timeline. Talk about too many chicks and she’ll be inboxing them about the kind of guy you were. You can avoid this misery by just posting anonymously or migrating to Instagram, but that place isn’t really any less dangerous.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading 6 Reasons You May Need To Delete Your Facebook Account
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.