Drama in the pulpit! Very sad news coming out of Lake Charles, LA. It all stated when a former Deacon walked into a revival service and shoot the church’s Pastor, killing him in the middle of a revival service!
According to Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers, Woodrow Karey Jr., (pictured above) shot Pastor Ronald twice (once at close range and again after the pastor was on the floor). Woodrow later fled on foot before calling the Sheriff’s office and turning himself in. As it stands now, he’s been booked on a second-degree murder charge and his bond is set at $1 million.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Tony Mancusotold NBC News affiliateKPLC,
“We’re trying to put all the pieces together. I’m sure we’re going to get responses from both sides, saying that they’re both great people and it’s my understanding that Pastor Harris and Mr. Karey were great friends at some point. So, this makes it very difficult for us to get to the bottom of this if in fact people don’t come forth and tell us the truth. We’re in that process, it’s going to take a long time but that’s where we are in this investigation.”
Well….some of the good church folks are saying the Pastor had a big sexual appetite for the women folk. Allegedly.
“He was sleeping with multiple women at the church parsonage, but he slept with the Deacon’s wife at the Woodrow’s house. This has been going on for a while, so it was only a matter of time before it came out. I Just didn’t think it would come out like this. If you get a man’s daughter pregnant and you sleeping with his wife – then I could see how this happened.”
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Louisiana Deacon Shoots Pastor Over Alleged Affair
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.