TLC Makes An Appearance on Good Morning America For 20th Anniversary
Today TLC visited Good Morning America with Robin Roberts talking about their upcoming Biopic. The new movie Crazy, Sexy Cool will be on VH 1 October 21 at 9:00 p.m.
Kim Kardashian Spills The Tea On Her Baby Weight Loss
Kim Kardashian interacted with fans on Sunday during KUWTK and shared her weight loss secret. A fan asked Kim how she lost the weight and her response was “I’ve actually been doing the Atkins diet & luv it”
Christina Milian Kicked Off DWTS
Christina Milian received her first 10 last night on Dancing With The Starz. The actress, singer and partner Mark Ballas were eliminated even though Milian thought last night was her best performance and the judge still booted her out.
Nothing Was The Same, Drake vs Future
Clearly Drake dropped Future from the Would You Like A Tour show after Future made some comments about Drake’s new album ‘Nothing Was the Same.’
“Not only is future’s #honest album interesting, so are his thoughts on Drake’s #NWTS album,” Ramirez wrote. She then went on to quote Future: “ ‘Drake made an album that is full of hits but it doesn’t grab you. They’re not possessive; they don’t make you feel the way I do’ — Future.”
After being outsed out of tour negotiations resulted in Future being put back on but his $40k a show was cut. Future sought a lawsuit to seek $1.5 million in lost wages.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Word On The Streetz News From TLC, Kim Kardashian, Christina Milian and Drake vs. Future
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.