A Connecticut woman is accused of assaulting her daughter during her daughter’s wedding reception in Sudbury on Sunday, authorities said.
Leslie Duane, 55, of New Haven, was drunk when she slapped her newly married 36-year-old daughter in the face, prosecutor Warren Lee said today in Framingham District Court.
“It (the wedding) was beautiful,” Duane told Judge Douglas Stoddart. “It was after the wedding was over.”
Lee said Duane was drinking and causing a scene during the reception at the Arabian Horse Farm Inn in Sudbury. The daughter tried to help Duane into a car and Duane slapped her in the face.
When police arrived, they found Duane lying in the bushes, claiming her daughter had hit her. Several people witnessed Duane hitting her daughter, and Sudbury Police arrested her.
Also On Hot 107.9:
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. T R A P S O U L, Euro Tour. tickets go on sale this Friday 9:00AM BST www.trapsoul.com
2 of 15
3 of 15
4. black ops madness continues.
4 of 15
5. xbox crew since youth LOOOL
5 of 15
6. throwback to when she hated water
6 of 15
7. miami bless.
7 of 15
8 of 15
9 of 15
10 of 15
11. @losangelesconfidential @tunjitunji @neildominique
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. she wanted me to sign her breasts LOL
13 of 15
14 of 15
15. London Nights. this is my jet-lagged & stoned at the same time face.
15 of 15