T.I. finally has a home and it’s with Columbia Records where he will release his next album, Columbia announced that it has entered into a partnership with the Atlanta rapper and his label Grand Hustle.
Kanye West and Kim K May Film Their Wedding For Television…
I truly believe Kanye loves being Mr. Kardashian, more than he leads the public to believe. Kim and Kanye are really considering filming their wedding for T.V. Sources tell Us Weekly in its Dec. 2 issue “If they choose to film the wedding, it will be filmed by them, not a TV crew,” an insider reveals to Us. “And they’d sell it to a network.” This the same man who says he doesn’t do anything for publicity!
Busted: Lamar Odom’s Rap Video Surfaces Talks About Cheating On Khloe?
You know, I try to give Lamar a chance and the benefit of the doubt, but as soon as a little hope shines through something else comes and shoots all that down. Now a video surfaces of Lamar shirtless rapping about about making money off his fragrance “Unbreakable,” and how he smokes drugs to make “the pain go away.” He even drops Kanye’s name. But the crazy part — Lamar raps, “And when Khloe’s out of town / I still be on the DL.” His friend then follows up, “You know what it is / We the QU [Queens] pimps / Ask any of these shorties / We ran through their cribs.”
Chris Brown’s Mom Blames His Pals
Chris Brown’s mother Joyce Hawkins has made no secret of the fact that she can’t stand her son’s circle of friends. Now insiders say she’s blaming them for all his problems…
Ciara Throws a Surprise Party for Future
Ciara threw a surprise birthday party for her fiance and rumored baby daddy Future at Mr. Chows in Beverly Hills…
R&B singer Ciara threw a surprise 30th birthday party for her fiancé, rapper Future, at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills on Wednesday night.
Ciara told him she was going to take him out on a rare night off from his ongoing tour with Drake. But when they walked into the restaurant’s private dining room, Future was surprised to see that friends including music super-producer L.A. Reid, Kelly Rowland, R&B singer Miguel and manager Orlando McGhee were gathered to help him celebrate.
Cici also wished Future a happy birthday on Instagram and told him just how much he means to her.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading The Word On The Streetz News Week Wrap Up
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.