Bobby V held the release party for his new EP album “Peach Moon” at Aurum Lounge. Bobby V’s new vision for his music is a more personal approach that includes a live band.
Bobby V explained how music today does not encourage our youth but yet deters them to go on the wrong path. He wants to create music that can be classic and everyone can listen. It was a star studded event like Yung Joc, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Redd, Shay Johnson, Chaka Zulu, Chef Stew and more. Yung Joc jumped on the stage to kick a verse from their record “Beep Beep” but too many drinks will make you forget your words.
Yung Joc & Bobby V
Gabrielle Union & Bobby V
Black Diamond Edible Creations
As Bobby V presented his new album he reminisced with the crowd by performing songs from his old R&B group quartet Mista and H-town’s classic “Knockin da boots”. The ladies went crazy as they watched him perform the record. The vibe for the event was laid back, yet smooth. The lights were dim, the music was amazing, and everyone had their eyes and ears on Bobby V as he tore up the stage with his band.
Karlie Redd & Bobby V
Bobby V & Shay Johnson
Subscribe to #WOTSN and get a chance to win a signed copy of Bobby V’s #PeachMoon!
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Bobby V #PeachMoon Release Party Brings Out Gabrielle Union & Many More
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.