To stay up to date with Mz Shyneka’s Word On The Streetz News click here.
There will be a third installment of the movie “Best Man” Morris Chestnut confirmed to Hot 93.7 in Connecticut that a third Best Man film is on the way.
“As of right now, Malcom Lee, the writer/ director, is writing another [Best Man],” he told DJ Jenny Boom Boom.
You won’t get too many more tid bits about the forthcoming project out of the Best Man Holidaystar. Morris said that the director is keeping those pretty quiet, but he does know that it will involved another wedding. “[Malcom] has only told me about a few of the details for the movie… but I do not know who Terrence is gonna marry,” said Morris. “All I know is, it’s gonna be really interesting.”
Sucks to be Kobe Bryant Right now, according to sports center Kobe will indeed be out of the game for the next 6 weeks, because of a fracture in his left knee..
BREAKING: Kobe Bryant is expected to miss 6 weeks with fracture in his left knee.
Diddy tweeted out his family Christmas card featuring none of the sister wives, but all of his babies, he tweeted
Happy Holidays! Love, The Combs Family
— Diddy (@iamdiddy)
The Voice is playing musical chairs again with Usher and CeeLo Green. Back in 2012 Usher replaced CeeLo on the The Voice so CeeLo could focus on a Las Vegas residency that never materialized. CeeLo returned to The Voice in 2013 but Usher will be back next year. Christina Aguilera is also leaving The Voice and will be replaced once again by Shakira.
Kelly Rowland recently admitted she and manager Tim Witherspoon had gotten engaged but she’s not planning to have a wedding…
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Word On The Streetz From Morris Chestnut, Kobe Bryant, Usher & Ceelo
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.