The scandal, which was sparked by Stiviano taking a picture with NBA great, Magic Johnson, hasn’t slowed down since the news hit on Saturday. But we want to know, who is Sterling’s girlfriend, V. Stiviano?
She is black and Mexican.
This is all interesting considering Stern’s apparent disgust for blacks.
Stiviano, 38, has a history of dating older men for money.
According to the Daily Mail, she’s known as a “calculated gold digger.”
She is being sued by Sterling’s estranged wife, Rochelle
A lawsuit was filed against Stiviano by Rochelle in March, claiming that Donald’s purchases for her is taking away from the “family money.” Stern bought Stiviano a 2012 Ferrari, a Range Rover, and two Bentleys. In addition, he’s given her over $240,000 in living expenses. He also purchased a $1.8 million duplex apartment.
She’s a woman of many names
According to the lawsuit filed against her, Stiviano has five aliases, including Vanessa Maria Perez, Maria Valdez, and Monica Gallegos.
She and Sterling began their affair in 2010
The L.A. Times reports the two met at the Super Bowl, and there have been no reports that the two have split — yet.
We’ll see what unfolds as time goes on with this story!
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Who Is Donald Sterling’s Girlfriend, V. Stiviano? 5 Things You Need To Know
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.