, the husband of Apollo Nida star / attorney Real Housewives of Atlanta , pled guilty today (May 6) to charges of mail, wire and bank fraud. The charges could result in up to 30 years in prison for Nida. He also faces a fine of up to $1 million and restitution for an estimated $2.3 million he allegedly defrauded from various individuals, financial institutions and government agencies. Phaedra Parks
Nida will be sentenced on July 8
th a 2pm. His co-conspirator Gayla St. Julien received a sentence of 61 months last month. Nida said in court that he takes full responsibility for his actions and expressed regret for hurting his family and any people or and institutions affected by his crimes.
“I was doing it to sustain a lifestyle,” said Nida, seemingly blaming his wife Phaedra. Nida said his wife was making far more money than he was and he felt the pressure to keep up with her. He added that he even had a nervous breakdown over the pressures to sustain the plush lifestyle of a reality star.
Apollo Nida’s Co-Conspirator Found Guilty, Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison
RHOA Drama: Apollo Nida Claps Back At The Charity Accusing Him Of Fraud [VIDEO]
RHOA Drama: Is Apollo Nida Working On A Plea Deal In Fraud And Identity Theft Case?
“RHOA” Star Kenya Moore Speaks On Castmate Apollo Nida’s Bank Fraud Case [VIDEO]
Kandi Burruss Gets Twerk Lessons & Shows Off Her Stripper Moves! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RHOA Reunion Full Of Shade For Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
RHOA Exclusive: Person Claiming To Be Apollo Nida’s Accomplice Sends Out Email
RHOA Premiere Party
6 photos Launch gallery
1. RHOA Premiere Party 
1 of 6
2. RHOA Premiere Party 
2 of 6
3. RHOA Premiere Party 
3 of 6
4. RHOA Premiere Party 
4 of 6
5. RHOA Premiere Party 
5 of 6
6. RHOA Premiere Party 
6 of 6
19 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)
1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)
2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP
3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)
4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP
5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)
6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP
7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)
8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)
9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.
10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.
11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)
12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.
13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.
14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)
15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.
16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)
17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)
18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)
19 of 19