Sanaa Lathan can breathe a little easier now that her stalker has been ordered to stay away from her.
A judge ordered Shawn Naples to seek help after he pled guilty to criminal trespassing, according to TMZ.com. The charge stems from an incident where construction workers found him sleeping in Sanaa’s laundry room earlier this month. They chased him away, but he came back to Sanaa’s home later that same day.
He refused to leave when Sanaa screamed at home to “get the f*ck out of here,” so she immediately called the cops to arrest him.
Although he admitted to trespassing at the “Best Man Holiday” star’s home, Shawn was not sentenced to any time behind bars. Instead, he has been placed on three years probation, and he’s been ordered to participate in psychiatric counseling for year. He’s also required to stay away from Sanaa and her home for the next three years.
Sanaa has not spoken out on the judge’s ruling at this time.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Sanaa Lathan’s Stalker Pleads Guilty, But He’s Not Facing Jail Time
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.