Rapper Kanye West has been ranting about the opposition he and his wife Kim Kardashian have had to face as an interracial couple in this day and age. One of the more hurtful incidents was caught by the cameras of Kardashian’s hit E! reality show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” In a preview clip, we get to see how Kim reacts when an Austrian man dresses up in blackface and pretends to be Kanye West.
As you may remember, Kim Kardashian was a guest at the Vienna Ball. While there, she was taking in the beauty of the pomp and circumstance surrounding the event. As she was being escorted in, a man in a white tuxedo and blackface got close to her and called out, “Hey, Kim! It’s me, Kanye!”
“I can’t believe there’s this guy is in blackface — I am just so confused I don’t get why him or anyone else would find this funny,” she said. “That’s like, not cool. This is supposed to be some really nice, upscale event, how did this guy get in? This is just a sick joke!“
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Kim Kardashian Gets Upset At Blackface “Kanye West” [VIDEO]
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.