Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion Fight, Althea seeking damages against Joseline, VMA’s viewers down with 8.3 Million , French Montana getting paid from E! & their mad, Joe Budden turns himself in for domestic violence, Jeezy still in jail with $1 million bond, plus more!
Sooo Word On The Streetz izzz Rich Home Quan ‘walking through’ with his own clothing line! Jeezy’s 8732 has blessed Rich Homie with his own extension of their clothing line and somewhere on every uniquely dope shirt and pair of pants you will find the name ‘Rich.’ First of all the level of success this young 24 year old man has reached mostly on his own sick hustle speaks volumes and now for him to have a clothing line is a game changer!
Sooo WOTSN was at the official launch of the line which was held at one of the hottest and most popular luxury clothing stores you will find, Pure Atlanta located in Lenox Square Mall! Ms. Liz, who is the owner of the store, and the PR firm Enchanted Branding, rolled out the red carpet for Rich Homie Quan and all his guests and put on an amazing lauch with a fashion show including an exclusive performance from RHQ and Young Thug all while serving us delicious Tiny’s Tequila!
It’s time to get Labor Day Chic! Welcome to our very first episode of “Hustle and Fly.” This is a NEW segment where me and the “Style On The Streetz” Team go around to the hottest boutiques in the Atlanta area discovering the FLYest most unique pieces for affordable prices. It was only fitting for us to go visit TAGS Boutique, which is owned and operated by The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kandi. I’ve heard great things about this spot because they pride themselves in high fashion pieces for affordable prices.
K-Mil, outside of Tags Boutique in Atlanta, GA.
Well, Kandi and her team did not disappoint as I was surrounded by everything from funky logo tees to sexy maxi dresses. The shoe department is filled with designer like sandals and wedges that are not available at your average boutique in the metro Atlanta area.
I also appreciate the fact that they offer a plus-size section for the more curvier women.
Guilty Conscience is a heavily introspective album in whichJ. Holiday chronicles a story of love, heartbreak, and decisions, but most importantly forgiveness. Multi-faceted R&B crooner J. Holiday has released a visual for the third single from his studio album of the same number entitled “Guilty Conscience“.
The “Where Are You Now” video features award winning NYC bartender Sony @iamsony as it’s leading lady, and the whimsical yet haunting ballad reminiscent of classic old school R&B was produced by Lil Ronnie and B.A.M.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading WOTSN LHHATL Reunion Fight, VMA’s, French Montana, Joe Budden & Jeezy In Jail & More!
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.