Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade have picked the perfect spot for a fairytale wedding!
The happy couple will be exchanging vows at Chateau Artisan in Miami this weekend, according to TMZ.com! Despite G.Wade’s ban on all social media and guest chatter about their big day, someone was still able to leak some juicy information.
Chateau Artisan is a sprawling 19,000 square foot castle surrounded by a moat! And the whole thing is sitting on 14 acres of land. All that water should help them keep the location secure.
Workers have been on the property all week making sure the castle is perfect for the wedding. There haven’t been any pictures of the location from the past few days, but you might recognize it from Birdman’s video for “Fire Flame”!
Guests are not allowed to bring cameras to the wedding, and they’ve even had to sign confidentiality agreements. That hasn’t kept a few folks from snapping some shots if last night’s festivities.
Gabrielle and D.Wade may have given into the reality that their wedding weekend will be shared because they have started using the #TheWadeUnion in their posts on Instagram.
We’ll keep our eyes peeled for pictures from their wedding.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade Book Castle For Their Wedding!
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.