has gotten quite a makeover for his latest incarnation.
The Long Beach rapper is always reinventing himself. He introduced himself as Snoop Doggy Dogg,then he shortened it. Then he decided to do away with the Dogg part of his name entirely as he became reggae artist Snoop Lion.
Now he’s a white guy named Todd.
MUST READ: Snoop Dogg Hangs Out With Oprah & Gayle At Pre-Oscar Party
Todd didn’t make an appearance at the 2014 MTV VMAs last week, but he has popped on Snoop’s social media talking about a site called White Guys Connect. The new alter ego is way into spoken word, crocheting and paintball. He’s a man of many interests, that Todd!
We have no clue why Snoop’s decided to go with such a different look, but maybe he’s teasing a whole new project no one’s heard of yet. Or maybe he just got hold of a really good stash.
Um…No: Snoop Dogg Gets French Tips & We Don’t Want It
Snoop Lion & The Game Pay For Slain 6-Year-Old’s Funeral
Snoop Dogg & T.I. Call For An End To Gun Violence
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12