The drama between Keshia Knight Pulliam and her soon-to-be ex-husband Ed Hartwell continues to unfold. This time, Keshia is making some pretty serious allegations against Ed, saying that the ex-football star plotted to kill their unborn child.
In divorce documents obtained by TMZ, Keshia alleges that Ed “has been plotting to harm and obstruct [her] pregnancy” by engaging in “certain underhanded and unusual conduct” that would lead to a miscarriage. Keshia is not specific about exactly what behavior Ed has been displaying, but cites Ed having repeated verbal outbursts and affairs with multiple women, including the mother to one of his children, during their very short marriage.
A photo posted by Keshia Knight Pulliam (@keshiaknightpulliam) on
What’s worse is that Keshia says she and Ed have multiple firearms in their home, which make her feel unsafe, and wants an order forcing him to turn over his weapons. She’s also asking the judge to order him to stay clear of her. She’s also urging the judge to have a mental evaluation conducted on Ed.
The emotional stress of the divorce is clearly taking a toll on the pregnant actress, who is currently 5 months along. The couple was married for less than seven months before Ed blindsided Pulliam with a divorce filing on July 25 — a mere week after “The Cosby Show” actress announced she was expecting.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Keshia Knight Pulliam Says Ed Hartwell Plotted To End Her Pregnancy
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.