Kevin Hart, 37 and Eniko Parrish, 31 are a married couple!
The couple tied the knot on Saturday with family and friends in California. For the ceremony, Eniko wore a custom Vera Wang silk crepe mermaid gown and for the reception she went with another custom Vera Wang gown but with French Chantilly lace applique.
Celebrities guests included Ludacris, Nelly, Chris Paul, Trey Songz, Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade, and Kenny Burns.
“To be honest with you, I don’t know what the hell is going on,” the comedian told Entertainment Tonight in regards to the planning earlier in the year. “I told her, ‘Do what you want to do, and just come back to me with a finished product. Just don’t go past this number [budget].’ That’s it!”
And the finished product —which appears to be a secret garden theme— looked fantastic from the photos.
Aside from the ceremony and wedding, there also appears to have been a carnival for guests to enjoy after the formal events.
Kevin proposed to Eniko in Aug 2015, on her 30th birthday, surrounded by friends. But the couple have been together for years, forming a family unit with his two kids from his previous marriage to comedian, Torrei Hart.
“I already feel married, the wedding is really just for her,” Hart added. “Regardless of my level of success, I don’t ever want to lose the family feeling of a home.”
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Go Big Or Go Home: Kevin Hart And Eniko Parrish’s Wedding Had An Amusement Park
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.