Every year, Radio One holds a one-stop opportunity to show off the hottest artists that the industry has to offer at The Blitz. The event brings together labels, managers, and clients to showcase their best new projects, stars, and art.
Last year’s show featured some of the hottest names in music including Alicia Keys, Diddy, and Robin Thicke with some of the biggest labels in attendance like Epic Records, Def Jam, and Capitol.
This year line up is just as lit with artists like Kent Jones, Mila J, Kamaiyah, and Desiigner taking the stage to perform and many other’s joining in for speeches, introductions, and more.
Along with the more established artists, newcomers also showed up and showed out. Nick Grant brought the house down proving that he will be a force in the music business in the very near future.
The Dame Sound also got the opportunity to perform in what was definitely one of the most important shows of their group’s young career.
It was an incredible night at Radio One’s The Blitz! The event will surely have a great impact on the coming year of music and beyond.
SOURCE: TheBlitzShowcase | PHOTO:
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12