Ray J is going into the beauty business, and he’s taking his new wife with him.
On the debut episode of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood, the star mentioned that Princess Love and Brandy, his sister, would be launching a beauty venture very soon. And soon it was, at this weekend’s Bronner Brothers Convention in Atlanta that introduced Hairtoniks to the world.
The company has a range of products for men and women’s grooming, maintenance, and styling. For the project the family brought on celebrity barber, Lisa B to promote and counsel them on their men’s line.
In addition to Hairtroniks, Ray J also has Raytroniks, a tech company that’s most known for its electronic bikes.
“We moved very fast because we didn’t want someone to beat us to it,” the 35-year-old entrepreneur told Mashable about the bike line. “We took our independent marketing skills from building independent record labels and took that method into the tech space and utilized our relationships to build this buzz. Now it’s up to us to make sure everything is consistent, make sure all the orders go out right, make sure all the consumers are happy and, before anything, make sure we have the safest product for people to use.”
Princess also runs her own clothing line, that had a fashion show on the final episode of last season’s ‘LHHH’.
The couple who were married last weekend, have yet to go on their honeymoon. But it appears that they’re enjoying the joy of making money as a stable unit.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Ray J And Princess Love Debuted Their Hair Products Line
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.