The ladies of The Real are gearing up for another fun-filled season. But ahead of the excitement, they decided to celebrate co-host Adrienne Bailon’s engagement.
As we reported a couple weeks ago, Bailon got engaged in Paris to gospel star Israel Houghton. For the romantic occasion, Bailon’s parents were flown out —on what was their anniversary— to see their daughter say “yes!” by the Eiffel Tower.
Bailon showed off her stunning diamond ring on Instagram with the caption “You. Me. Oui.” The couple have been dating publicly for seven months, and both are coming off long-term relationships that ended earlier this year.
On Thursday, Bailon shared Polaroids from the party put together by her work family in celebration.
“The morning after,” she starts off my saying.
“An incredible time with my @therealdaytime Familia at my home last night! Gearing up for Season 3 & there’s so much to celebrate! They surprised me with a beautiful engagement cake & the most thoughtful & cool gift! An Eiffel Tower wine cork holder!”
Adding, “But, here’s what’s really special… They each wrote a message on the corks! So dope. Woke up thanking God for all of my blessings! Love you guys! Can’t wait to get back to work! Grateful beyond words.””
No word on if there will be an addition member added to the crew with Tamar Braxton not returning. But it appears that the ladies are ready to return with a summer full of tea to spill.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading See How Adrienne Bailon Celebrated Her Engagement With ‘The Real’ Familia
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.