The day is finally here. Tonight, thousands will tune in to watch the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards.
Britney Spearsis one of the few performers gracing the stage, and her appearance is kind of a big deal. The pop icon is performing for the first time in 10 years at tonight’s VMAs and she’s pretty nervous. “Every time I’ve performed there it’s always been one of those really big, nerve-racking experiences and the people that come, those celebrities, are so much fun and different… I still get very nervous,” says Britney on a recent radio show.
The pop singer started off her New York visit by hanging out with Mac, reports say. Ariana and Mac were spotted at the Museum of Ice Cream on Friday and then proceeded to The McKittrick Hotel, where they enjoyed the theater experience “Sleep No More.” According to E! News, the duo then ended the night at New York’s Up & Down nightclub for some dancing.
Is there something going on between the two? Stay tuned.
Retail therapy can do wonders.
Jennifer Lopez was spotted at the Bonpoint boutique in New York’s Soho neighborhood, shortly after her breakup with Casper Smart. Though it seems as though she walked out empty handed, it’s nice to see she’s taking her mind off of things.
Simone Biles has had an incredible year, winning 4 Olympic gold medals at this year’s grand event.
The U.S Olympic gymnastics team paid a visit to Access Hollywood and were asked which actress they would like to play them if a biopic opportunity were to ever be presented. Biles, who’s 4’8, quickly answered Zendaya. Her reply to the controversy seemed to throw everyone off, given Zendaya is 5’10” and a mixed race woman.
Do you think the public is overreacting to Simone’s response?
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Britney Spears Gears Up For VMAs Performance, & More
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.