There’s no man Mariah Carey can’t serenade, or at least attempt to serenade, during a concert.
The singer who has a residency at Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas, took to the stage Saturday night to sing to Martin Lawrence. And it was the most awkward thing ever.
After introducing him to the audience, she had the comedian lie on a bed. The Grammy Award-winner then blindfolds him and runs a feather down his chest, while singing “Touch My Body”.
All in good fun, the pair were incredibly respectful of each other during the whole thing— which felt a bit forced.
This fall, MC will be a guest star on Fox’s Empire series. In the official trailer video, the singer is seen recording with Jussie Smollett, which ties into his plot line. Fans of the show and Mariah will be over-the-moon according to those close to the show.
On a sad note, the 46-year-old’s sister, Alison A. Carey was recently arrested for soliciting money in exchange for sexual favors from an undercover police officer posing as a client. According to New York Upstate News, Alison used lyrics from Carey’s 1995 hit “Fantasy” in her online solicitation.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Mariah Carey Serenades Martin Lawrence In The Most Awkward Way
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.