Toya Wright’s marriage to Mickey “Memphitz” Wright is finally reaching an end.
According to The Jasmine Brand, the couple have reached a settlement in their divorce, in which they solved all their issues over their assets and property. The reality star is demanding the judge grant the divorce quickly, which would officially end the their 5-year marriage.
In the settlement signed by both parties, neither will pay alimony, joint bank accounts have been closed, there was no property owned to split up, and each will be responsible for their own debt.
Wright filed for divorce on July 8 citing “irreconcilable differences”.
The Jasmine Brand notes: Toya agreed to pay $8k to her soon-to-be ex-husband and Mickey will waive all rights to proceeds earned by her from the sale of her book, “How to Lose a Husband” and proceeds from Before Bed Headz, a company she owns. They both keep all personal items they had prior to getting hitched. The agreement reveals both parties financial situation at the time, with Toya having over $700k in cash, $109k in real estate, $125k worth of cars along with $15k in other personal property.
Mickey’s assets included $48k in cash, $140k worth of cars, $98k in securities, $9k in a IRA and $500k a year for work. His liabilities included $550k on his mortgage, $377k in unpaid taxes and $15k owed to Visa. His total amount of assets totaled $1.3 million with liabilities totaling $377k for a net worth of $981k.
Fans of the pair have seen them go from good with their BET wedding special, to bad with their gamut of issues that included angry exes.
We wish them both the best, as they go their separate ways.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Toya Wright To Pay $8K To Get Out Of Marriage To Memphitz
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.