The 28-year-old had a baby shower this week with close family and friends at Sugar Factory in New York City. She also revealed to the world that she’ll be having a beautiful baby boy.
But the part of the festivities that has everyone buzzing was the confirmed identify of her fiancé and unborn child’s father. He is in fact, Sutton Tennyson, who has long been rumored to be her man. We’ve seen paparazzi photos of the pair, but Simmons has been very discrete about his identity.
As reported by E! News, the reality star and fashionista got pregnant with her first child back in May. The celeb later took to Instagram to announce the happy news with a photo of her growing baby bump, while enjoying a hike in Los Angeles. Simmons never disclosed the identity of the man in the picture, but was later was spotted stepping out with Atlanta native Tennyson. He has not commented.
But there may be good reason why.
In addition to being accused of cheating with two women, he also has a lengthy wrap sheet that includes credit card forgery, identity theft, drug possession and police obstruction.
Well, we love Angela and wish her nothing but the best. With her 29th birthday coming up in a few days, we’re sure to see more of the couple enjoying the pre-baby days.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Angela Simmons’ Fiancé Revealed In Baby Shower Photos
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.