Steven “Stevie J” Jordan is a man with a seemingly-ever-growing family. He already ha five kids, to be exact, with one more (allegedly) on the way with ex-girlfriend Joseline Hernandez.
But on Thursday, the producer and reality star announced that he’ll be going to jail soon because of a child support case ruling.
“Not playing no games,” he says. “No fakes no phonies real ni**as only. Shout out to my reals ones locked up. #freefaceoff #freecoreyjacobs #freeloon #freedevaloso #Freelenlo bout to do this time starting next week, sum thing light for this child support case. My kids love me & I love them & that’s all that matters. Period. Fake industry ni**as stand clear Danger Zone only! Trust no one.”
In another post he says, “Enjoy life while you can. U.S. Government vs. STEVEN JORDAN @barackobama”
According to Bossip, Stevie J was battling a seven figure sum in back support for his son, now 18, and daughter, 17.
According to court papers obtained by BOSSIP, Stevie was supposed to pay $8,557 a month for the kids, and as of 2014, owed $1,107,412. The reality star had unsuccessfully tried to apply for “deferred prosecution,” where he’d essentially get off in exchange for him agreeing to certain terms from the government. But lawyers for the feds revealed that the government rejected Stevie’s request, and a judge scheduled it for trial in December.
On a positive note, he and DJ Khaled were recently awarded a BMI for their work on hit song, “All Eyes On You” by Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown and Meek Mill.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Stevie J. Is Heading To Jail For $1 Million In Back Child Support
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.