Fans went into a frenzy when, just a short while ago, Lil Wayne hinted at his impending retirement from rap.
The rapper, whose been on a ‘f-ck Cash Money’ rampage, is beyond frustrated with his long-delayed Carter V album and the state of his career as a whole. “I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I’m dun,” Weezy tweeted Friday night, adding, “ain’t lookin for sympathy, just serenity.”
I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun
One twitter fan suggested the possibility of Rick Ross stepping in to buy Weezy out of his contract. Ross replied to the user with the message “Get Birdman on the phone.” There’s no telling how realistic a solution that will be, given that Birdman and Ross haven’t seen eye to eye recently..
Please let it be @rickyrozay 🙏🏼 just buy out Lil Wayne's contract from Birdman and make Weezy MMG if anyone can do it it's Rick Ross
In an attempt to put his fans at ease, Wayne followed up with a tweet insisting he’s good. Although the statement doesn’t do much to dispel that he is indeed retiring, he clearly doesn’t want fans to worry too much about his state of mind.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Lil Wayne Might Be Done With Rap For Good
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.