Given his track record over the course of his career, it should come as no surprise that 50 Cent apparently still thinks he’s in grade school and continues to lash out and bully others in an attempt to make himself feel better. Whether it’s his constant target Diddy, rival TV show Empire, ex-girlfriend Vivica A. Fox or if you want to go way back to his days harassing Ja Rule, 50 Cent just refuses to grow up, mind his own business and support others. However this time Cookie Lyon herself, Taraji P. Henson, had enough of 50’s bullying tactics and called him out on it on Instagram.
On Tuesday 50 Cent, attempting to simultaneously bash his ex Vivica A. Fox and the hit series Empire once again, posted a very disrespectful meme that placed her side-by-side a transgendered woman who was previously on the series Botched for bad plastic surgery. He didn’t stop there though, as his caption also took shots at Empire as well.
Taraji P. Henson, like the rest of the Empire cast, generally ignores 50 Cent when he does his “Empire vs. Power” nonsense, but this time she apparently had enough and gave him the classiest read ever. The Root has the details of how it all transpired on Instagram.
Via The Root:
Apparently, 50 Cent still has an ax to grind with Vivica A. Fox when it comes to their failed relationship. Or maybe he’s still butt-hurt over the fact that Fox once insinuated he liked … um … butt play? But either way, he’s not letting her nor his hatred of ‘Empire’ go.
Fox is currently appearing on ‘Empire’ as Cookie’s oldest sister, and 50, of course, is appearing on ‘Power’ as well as on Instagram as an instigator. In his latest Instagram post, the rapper fired shots at Fox and compared her to a woman with horrible plastic surgery results.
You can check out Taraji’s response to 50 Cent in a now deleted Instagram post below:
Meanwhile, Taraji has a lot to celebrate this week. Not only did her exclusive collaboration with MAC Cosmetics drop earlier this week, but she is also on the cover on the latest issue of Redbook magazine looking fabulous. In the cover story, she talks about her painful past and waiting to find love again. Clearly she’s enjoying her success and living her life…something 50 Cent should give a try.
Check out her beautiful cover below:
Check out today’s Top Stories here:
AM BUZZ: Pastor Eddie Long Reportedly Hospitalized; Bill Cosby Assault Trial Set
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12