In case you didn’t know, Kendrick Lamar is a huge Lil Wayne fan. So huge that he’s not trying to hear any of this retirement talk.
In what has to be the most adorable pep talk from one rapper to another, Kendrick filmed his very own Weezy appreciation video, encouraging one of his biggest heroes in hip hop not to quit music. Kendrick starts off by rapping along to some lyrics from Wayne’s 2002 album 500 Degreez as well as some of his songs with his original group The Hot Boyz.After proving he’s been a day one fan, Kendrick began to talk some sense into his idol.
“N-ggas talking about retiring and sh-t. F–k that!” The video continues with Kendrick praising Wayne for knocking it out of the park with features like no other rapper has before.
Lil Wayne, who’s been embattled in an endless dispute with his label Ca$h Money, tweeted that he felt like throwing in the towel on his career. The Young Money head honcho received an outpouring of encouragement not only from Kendrick, but also his signees Drake, Nicki Minaj, Mack Maine and Chicago native Chance The Rapper.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Kendrick Lamar Films A PSA Begging Lil’ Wayne Not To Retire
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.