It’s that time of the year again; the NFL season is beginning, NBA camps are just weeks away, and the hype for the latest NBA 2K is rising.
If the latest edition to the famed video game series is as entertaining as the trailer, then sports and video game fans are in for a treat with Time to Assemble.
In the trailer, NBA’s elite such as Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, and Draymond Green are putting aside their offseason activities to come together. While Durant soaking in a bubble bath and wearing a Golden State Warriors hat will surely leave OKC fans a bit salty, Warriors fans will love the joy Green expresses for tennis balls flying in Irving’s direction.
The Time to Assemble trailer also features a hologram of Coach K, aka Mike Krzyzewski, which Andre Drummond continues to poke despite being told not to. The game is being touted as the most life-like edition ever and even offers an app that let’s you scan your face and accurately create your own player.
You can preorder the game today and the official release is on September 20.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Kyrie Irving, Draymond Green & More Unite For NBA 2K17 Trailer
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.