A New York City grandmother had some harsh words for the woman who robbed her. “I couldn’t catch her,” 86-year-old Bernice Starnes told PIX 11 News. “I wanted to catch her and beat the sh*t out of her.”
“I’d like to put a bullet through her brains and feed it to the animals,” she added.
Apparently, Adrianne Terry, 37, was arrested for allegedly grabbing Starnes’ purse while she sat outside her home in her wheelchair. Tray made off with about $115 along with Starnes’ bank card.
“She came up to me and I said good morning,” Starnes recalled. “She said, ‘oh it is a good morning,’ then grabbed my pocketbook and started to run.” Starnes continued, “She wanted to hurt me. And the bitch don’t even know me.”
And when PIX news reporter suggested that perhaps Starnes sounded a bit “harsh,” she snapped “Well, so what? What she did to me was even worse! I’m supposed to feel sorry for that bitch? I don’t.“
When Barnes got news that Terry was arrested, her response?
“[I hope] she’ll stay there for the rest of her freakin’ life.”
Well then. Nana has spoken.
Thief Robs And Beats Oldest Park Ranger, Steals Coin Given To Her By President Obama
WTH?! Oklahoma Police Pepper Spray 84-Year-Old Black Woman In Her Home
Grandmother Arrested For Hitting 12-Year Old Girl With A Switch
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12