Porsha Williams had shed some light on the alleged altercation between her and Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star, Kandi Burruss.
If you remember last weekend, the pair were filming in an Atlanta restaurant when some kind of argument took place. According to gossip Tamara Tattles, the incident erupted after Williams was asked how her Bravo-appointed anger management classes were going.
“Porsha fled the restaurant as production captured her running out into traffic and running back and forth across the street,” Tattles claims. “Porsha had a full on meltdown while the rest of the cast watched through the window.”
Source: Bravo/Getty Images / Getty
Well now, Porsha is telling her side of the story. And as expected, it’s not as dramatic as the Atlanta gossips were making it out to be.
“No, we did not [have a fight],” she revealed on Dish Nation according to The Shade Room. “There was a misunderstanding, that Kandi and I had. I can’t say whether this was on or off camera. It was definitely a misunderstanding, but no I didn’t have a [mental] breakdown. Sometimes if you have a misunderstanding with a friend you disengage and go to your car and you leave.”
So, there you have it. Or at least, there you have it until the show premieres and/or Kandi comes out with a totally different story of the same incident.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Porsha Williams Squashed Rumors Of ‘RHOA’ Altercation
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.