ADearborn, Michigan, man called police to report he murdered his family early Wednesday morning, according to WJBK.
The man’s name hasn’t been released, but he is currently in custody, the outlet reports.
Officers arrived to the home after the call was placed around 1:30 a.m. They found the man sitting on the porch, but what was most disturbing waited inside.
WJBK reports officers found the body of four children. Two girls, aged four and six, were found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning and the bodies of two teenage children were discovered with gunshot wounds. The mother of the children was found stabbed and shot. She is currently recovering at a local hospital in critical condition, according to WGN.
According to law enforcement, the man in custody is the biological father of the youngest children and stepfather of the older children. Police are withholding their names.
“It’s tough to respond to something like this. We aren’t robots, we’re human beings. Most of us have kids. It’s very sad,” Dearborn Heights Police Lt. Michael Krause said to WJBK.
SOURCE: WJBK, WGN | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Justice Department Probes Terence Crutcher Shooting
Charlotte Police & Keith Lamont Scott’s Family Differ On Chain Of Events
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12