By now everyone has likely seen Kanye West’s video for his song “Fade” from his latest album The Life of Pablo. What makes the video such a standout and memorable clip is that it stars Teyana Taylor showing off her jaw-dropping body and killer dance moves. The video was largely a solo effort, but her real-life love Iman Shumpert pops up during a steamy shower scene that was so sexy you almost had to look away. Now, Teyana dishing on all the juicy details of filming such a hot scene with her man and what happened between takes.
While visiting The Wendy Williams Show on Tuesday, Teyana Taylor naturally discussed the “Fade” video that still has everybody talking, what it was like filming with her man and what almost happened on set while they were shooting their most intimate scenes. She all gave a bit of insight into how she linked up with Kanye West and being signed to his G.O.O.D. Music label.
You can check out the FULL clip of Teyana Taylor on The Wendy Williams Show below:
She also finally confirmed what many have been speculating for quite a while now, that she and Iman Shumpert are officially husband and wife. She showed off her unconventional ruby wedding ring and divulged that it is an untreated stone that is highly valuable.
Check out today’s Top Stories here:
Also On Hot 107.9:
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
12 photos Launch gallery
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12